Care Recommendations for Combination Skin
combination skin type; It is the hardest skin type to care for. Nose, chin and forehead oilier on the skin; other parts are drier. Therefore, you may find it difficult to do your combination skin care.
- women with combination skin; first of all, they should use cleansers and lotions suitable for their faces. While the skin is oily on the one hand, it tends to dry out on the other. If you examine your skin carefully in the mirror every day when you get up; You will see that the T-zone is oily. What is important in combination skin type; is to bring every point to the same level. Either all sides must be dry, or each part must be oily. Therefore, the materials to be used for the face should be carefully selected.
- Combination skin type has no advantages. On the contrary, you may have to use different moisturizers and concealers on the face. Many products for this situation are available in the cosmetic industry. When you make up, women with combination skin; The nose area starts to get oily. On the one hand, while the cheeks are tense and dry; forehead and nose are already lubricated. In this situation; widely sold in the market; You can get oil absorbent wipes. When you pass over the oily area; this way it will get you through a few more hours.
- Combination skin Cleaning should be done once a day. If you clean your face 3 times a day; You will cause the cheek area to wrinkle. To treat the dried area repeatedly and wash it with lotions; it causes wrinkling and drying of that area.
- Specially made band for women with combination skin.. These bands; It has oil absorbing feature in oily areas. By sticking these tapes; you can absorb the oil. You will be more comfortable if you apply these tapes before applying make-up.
- We mentioned that the cheeks are drier and tighter in combination skin. Moisturizing cream should be applied to these areas. In oily areas; It should be ensured that the oil is removed with tapes. As you can see, combination skin care is quite demanding. A mixed skin structure with acne problem; It may scare you even more. But you don’t have to worry too much. Because acne; They are less common on the nose and chin. The important thing is that the dry area, namely the cheeks, does not have a suitable environment for it. Oily cheeks have worse results. Since its area is wider; Pimples do not leave you easily.
- Combination skin care; It requires special care in the summer season. Lubricated surfaces are more lubricated and drier areas dries more. In order to establish this balance; Creams containing sun protection factor should be used. By protecting the skin structure; sunscreens that also provide balance; It is necessary for all skin types.
Combination Skin Masks
1-1 dessert spoons of honey, yoghurt and corn flour are mixed well and applied to the skin. After keeping it on the skin for twenty minutes, the skin is washed. This mask is suitable for combination skin, it also removes blackheads.
2- Squeeze a few drops of lemon into the mineral water and pour it into an ice tray and put it in the refrigerator. You can apply these ice cubes to your face.
3- Squeeze lemon, carrot, cucumber, watercress, apple and parsley and apply to your skin. Wait for 5 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
4-You can also apply apple juice to combination skin. Apple juice tightens the pores of the skin.
5- Mix two tablespoons of rose petals, one teaspoon of honey and enough rose water. Apply this mixture on your face and wait for fifteen minutes. Then rinse. You will see the effect of this mask on your skin.
6- Squeeze the grapes and add the juice drop by drop into two coffee spoons of moisturizing cream. Apply the mask on your face and leave it for ten minutes. You can apply it twice a week.
7- Mix the clay, two drops of olive oil and lemon juice well. You can apply the mixture especially on oily areas. Wait for fifteen minutes and wash your skin.
8- Crush a coffee spoon of apple and mix it with two coffee spoons of moisturizing cream and leave it on your face for twenty minutes. You can apply it twice a week.
9- Mix the yolk of a fresh egg with two coffee spoons of moisturizing cream and apply it on your face in a thick layer. Wait twenty minutes. You can apply this mask twice a week.
10- A teaspoon of brewer’s yeast and a teaspoon are dissolved in warmed milk. The mixture is left for one hour in a cool place. After it is fermented, it is applied to the whole face. It is left on the skin for ten minutes and rinsed.
11-A grated apple is cooked with a very small amount of milk and applied to the face while it is warm. When the mask is dry, wipe your face with a piece of cotton dipped in rose water.