How to Care for Oily Skin?
November 3, 2021
People with oily skin are as important as skin care in the foods they consume in nutrition. No matter how much you care for your skin, as long as you do not pay attention to what you eat, your skin will be oiled again at the same rate. Tips for oily skinWe’ve written for you what you should and shouldn’t do.
Recommendations for Oily Skin
- Oily skin If you have a skin texture, first choose the cream that you will use on your face from oil-free moisturizers.
- If you want to exfoliate your skin, choose peeling agents derived from vitamin A. Vitamin A regulates the oil balance in the skin.
- Oily skin should be cleaned with gel cleansers. Do not use cleansers that cause blackheads on your skin, such as soap.
- Oily skin can also be seen on the skin that is not cleaned regularly. Therefore, clean your skin once a day before going to bed. Let the pores breathe.
- If your skin is excessively oily One of the reasons is stress. In cases such as insomnia resulting from stress, it causes the skin to become oily. For this, adopt a regular lifestyle.
- Apply transparent powder to your skin to prevent oiling. People with oily skin should only use powder as skin make-up. Otherwise, foundations applied to the face will clog the pores and cause an increase in oil secretion.
- If your skin is oily, one of the reasons is the foods you eat. Avoid eating oily and spicy foods. These foods cause more oiliness on your skin. Eating mainly vegetables and fruits regulates oil secretion.
- People with oily skin should clean their skin with gel or foam cleansers. Avoid using soap if you have oily skin.
Balancing Mask for Oily Skin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 3 strawberries
Preparation and Application: After taking all the ingredients in a bowl, pass them through the mixer. Apply all over your skin and wash off with plenty of water after 10 minutes. You can use it once a week to balance the oil secretion on your skin.
How to Care for Oily Skin