What does Madecassol cream do? How to use Madecassol cream? Madecassol is among the creams that are sold only in pharmacies and whose name we have heard frequently recently. We share with you the unknown about Madecassol cream that everyone is curious about. What is Madecassol cream used for? What is the price of Madecassol cream? Is Madecassol cream really good? What are the benefits of Madecassol for the skin? You should definitely check out our article to find out.
Madecassol is a medical cream that repairs and regenerates the skin and heals wounds, thanks to the raw material of the Centella asiatica plant. Madecassol cream, which is used especially in the treatment of wounds, burns, skin blemishes, acne scars, stretch marks, is a drug recommended for use by specialists as it has no side effects for pregnant women and nursing mothers. This cream, which we have heard frequently in recent days, is now a part of our skin care. In order to prevent unconscious use, in this article, we share our information with you about the use of Madecassol cream and what it does.
Madecassol cream is a very successful product in the treatment of irritations after laser epilation and skin care, thanks to its skin regeneration feature, eliminating acne scars and skin blemishes problems, especially its effect on wounds and relieving irritation on the skin. You should definitely not apply this cream to your open wounds. Otherwise, the wounds will be watered and cause inflammation.
– Shallow 1st and 2nd degree burns,
– local skin ulcers, decubitus ulcers,
– radio-epidermitis treatment occurring after radiotherapy
– wound and accelerate the healing process of burns
– Irritated repair the skin
– After waxing,
– to moisturize dry skin It is a recommended cream.
HOW IS MADECASSOL CREAM APPLIED?
If you want to apply Madecassol cream for skin blemishes, acne scars, dry skin structure, cracked damaged skin,
Mix the ingredients in a glass bowl. When preparing the mixture, prepare the same amount of Madecassol cream and bepanten cream whenever possible. You can apply the mixture you have prepared on your face, especially the problem area and neck, except around the eyes and lips. After the application is left on your face for an average of 1 hour, wash it off with lukewarm water. It is enough to apply once in 2 weeks.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MADECASSOL CREAM FOR THE SKIN?
– You can use this cream with its restorative effect in cases such as post-operative wounds and ruptures.
– Madecassol cream can be used for postpartum nipple cracks.
– Madecassol cream is effective in the treatment of acne in the treatment of acne that occurs during the transition to adolescence.
– If your skin structure is very dry, this cream is for you. If your skin structure is sensitive and dry, madecassol cream moisturizes the skin. However, it is not recommended to use more than 1 or 2 times a day.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MADECASSOL CREAM?
It is very important to use this cream, which does not have any side effects when used consciously and regularly. However, the most important point is that when applied to an open wound, blisters filled with water and irritation on the skin are seen, albeit very slightly. Overuse should be avoided. If you see an unexpected side effect, you should definitely consult your doctor.